The Budget Office oversees the preparation of the Annual Financial Plan for the school system. Other department responsibilities include:
- Creates and maintains position assignments for all full time, part time and temporary employees
- processes local mileage travel supplements
- provides technical assistance for receipt book solutions
- generates financial reports required by Department of Education and other agencies
- prepares financial reports for special projects and Freedom of Information Act requests
Our Schools. Our Future.
2014-15 Budget Information:
Investing in Excellence
2013-14 Budget Information:
We would like to thank you for your assistance and support in helping us work through our school division budget. While past budgets have been challenging, your input has helped the school board and administration meet our budget goals of minimal impact to school programs; ensuring that every staff member has a position in HCPS; and providing salary increases for our dynamic staff.
Prior year budget information: