The Budget Office oversees the preparation of the Annual Financial Plan for the school system. Other department responsibilities include:
- Creates and maintains position assignments for all full time, part time and temporary employees
- processes local mileage travel supplements
- provides technical assistance for receipt book solutions
- generates financial reports required by Department of Education and other agencies
- prepares financial reports for special projects and Freedom of Information Act requests
2013-14 Budget Information:
We would like to thank you all for your past assistance and support in helping us work through our previous school division budgets. While past budgets have been challenging, your input has helped the school board and administration meet our budget goals of minimal impact to school programs; ensuring that every staff member has a position in HCPS; and providing salary increases for our dynamic staff.
This year, we are continuing this process of requesting your involvement and assistance for development of the 2013-14 HCPS budget.
If you wish to make suggestions or provide feedback, please email the budget office at email@example.com.
“Charting the Premier Journey”
2012-13 Budget Information:
2012-13 Approved Annual Financial Plan (pdf)
Prior year budget information:
2011-12 Annual Financial Plan
Debra Hargrave, Director