September 13, 2013
Public Invited to Comment on School Board Finalists
The Henrico County School Board is pleased to announce the following finalists for the vacant Three Chopt District seat.
- Robert G. Boyle - Letter of Interest and Resume
- Kathy Burcher - Letter of Interest and Resume
- Terone Green - Letter of Interest and Resume
- Robert Nomberg - Letter of Interest and Resume
- Micky Ogburn - Letter of Interest and Resume
- Tony Pham - Letter of Interest and Resume
- Ernesto Sampson - Letter of Interest and Resume
- Linda Woolridge - Letter of Interest and Resume
The Board interviewed all eight applicants in closed session on Thursday, September 12. The public is now invited to offer comment during a public hearing. This special meeting will be solely for the purpose of soliciting the public’s input on the applicants for appointment.*
Who: Open to the public
When: Thursday, September 19, 2013 at 6:00 p.m.
Where: School Board meeting room, New Bridge Learning Center, 5915 Nine Mile Road
*The School Board is expected to appoint one of the eight finalists to fill the vacancy at its monthly meeting on September 26. The new member will serve on the School Board representing the Three Chopt District until a replacement is elected and duly qualified.
Please send all questions and correspondence to:
Henrico County Public Schools