Henrico County Public Schools will be the PREMIER school division in the United States.
Henrico County Public Schools, an innovative leader in educational excellence, will actively engage our students in diverse educational, social, and civic learning experiences that inspire and empower them to become contributing citizens.
- We believe in accountability.
- We believe in a school community grounded in respect and integrity.
- We believe in continuous improvement to meet and exceed the challenges of a changing environment.
- We believe that our students can and will learn.
- We believe that excellence with equity requires shared responsibility among all staff, parents, students, and community as stakeholders.
- We believe that excellence is attainable by all.
- We believe that understanding and respecting diversity enriches the individual and community.
- We believe that there is value in learning from each other.
- We believe that individuals are most successful in safe, caring, and well-maintained environments.
- We believe that providing Henrico County students a quality education is the best investment for the future.
- We believe in cultivating positive relationships.
- We believe in the equity of opportunities for personal growth.
- We believe that public education is essential to the survival of a democratic society.
- We will always base our decisions and actions on the best interests of students.
- We will always conduct ourselves professionally with honesty, respect and integrity.
- We will value the input of others.
- We will never give up on any student.
- We will never tolerate discrimination.
- We will never compromise excellence.